Cheap flights to Cuba
Cheapest flights to Cuba
The cheapest rate our users found for a flight to Cuba was $431, it was a Cayman Airways flight going from Miami. It was actually found in the last 12 months, its starting airport is Miami International in September, 2012. Considering average rates May is the cheapest period to go to the area.
Airport information about the country
From the 15 airports in Cuba 9 are international airports and the others only serve on domestic routes. The busiest airport in the country is Jose Marti International Airport in Havana having 27 connections served by 22 airlines. Hunt cheap flights to Cuba from the nearest possible airport to your home in the above box.
Interesting facts about flights to Cuba
- The companies with the most internal flights are Cubana de Aviacion, Sun D’Or, Blue Panorama Airlines and Air Italy.
- High travel season in the country is around November to May yearly so it is more expensive and more crowded at that time but also more fun.
- HAV airport, the most popular airport in Cuba gets flights operated by 21 different airlines.
- July to September is the period of off season in Cuba, so you will possibly travel cheaper although it can be less eventful.
- The shortest internal flight in the country is 67 miles long, departs from Frank Pais Intl airport to Antonio Maceo Intl airport.